AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

I have a flat tire on my Mercedes 2016 c300 how can I get

Customer Question

I have a flat tire on my Mercedes 2016 c300 how can I get help?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 10 months ago.

Since your car is brand new, and under factory warranty, you should qualify for Mercedes roadside assistance. Call 1-***-***-****.

Please let me know if that wasn't what you were looking for.

How did it go?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I called the no. they said I could drive it to the nearest mb dealership which is 16 miles away.

They wouldn't offer roadside assistance? I'm sorry to hear that. Their own website specifies that as long as it's under factory warranty then it qualifies.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Huh...good to know. I'll call them back!

I sure would! click the link below. Once there, click the link that says "eligibility and coverage"

MERCEDES ROADSIDE

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Well I called them back and they said this particular vehicle has a MOE tire so I can drive it for 50 miles on a flat. The nearest dealership is only 16 miles away but they don't open again until Monday. There is a Good Samaritan here who has offered to help us.

I'm sorry that they wouldn't offer you the roadside assistance. Glad to hear that someone was willing and able to assist you.