Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I replaced the front axle assemblies on my 06 Mercedes C280

Customer Question
4matic and I have no...
I replaced the front axle assemblies on my 06 Mercedes C280 4matic and I have no idea what the torque is for the axle center bolt.
JA: Do you have the torque specs?
Customer: no
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 06 Mercedes C280 4matic
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have replaced both front axles.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
11/6/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 year ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, allow me a moment to get that information for you. thanks

collar nut-axle shaft to axle shaft flange = nm 220(162 lbs.ft)

please accept the answer and leave a 5 star rating for me if you were satisifed with my assistance. its the only way i get credit for my help. thanks ans have a great sunday.

David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic