Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

We have upgraded our cell phones and are having problems.

Customer Question

We have upgraded our cell phones and are having problems. Can you walk me how to do that?
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2012 Mercedes glk 350
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to do it myself using instructions in owners manual. No luck with either phone
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Need someone to walk me through this.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

See if following the chart below for the 2010 model resolves the issue here.If this does not work let me know so we can continue as well as let me know what the exact issue is here.

http://www.wireless4mb.com/

In allot of cases if this is a pairing issue a local dealer will pair at no charge to you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete