Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Got a 2010 ml 320 blue technology put the oil cooler on but

Customer Question

Got a 2010 ml 320 blue technology put the oil cooler on but don't know we're to connector pigtail the colors on there are brown with yellow purple yellow and black 3 wires One Kinect I don't know it's a blank one
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
All the others l. found excited these one
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2010 Mercedes ml. 320 Blue tec.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this is an after market or add on oil cooler that was installed that didnt come with this model here it may be the wiring needs installed as well to attach the connectors.If this is a factory install/replacement and you cannot locate the wiring let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think that the extra plug was for the the filter cause like looked at another one and it was not connected so l. Hope it is right now l. Have
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

O.k.,in some cases there are extra connections for features that not all models have and this sounds to be the case here for your model.If it is operating properly with no issues then I suspect you are o.k. here.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete