Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Getting no sat radio fault when I had it yesterday 2005 sl55

Customer Question

getting no sat radio fault when I had it yesterday 2005 sl55 amg
JA: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?
Customer: with car
JA: What is the model of your '05 Mercedes?
Customer: SL55 AMG
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying checked fuses
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: new to Mercedes products
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure your model is equipped with satellite radio if this is the first time ever using it as the buttons may be there meaning its pre wired but may not be installed.If it is installed and did work before this can be an issue with the satellite receiver itself needing replaced.You will have to have this tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete