Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

SRS light is on. Trying to find fuse on fuse panel for SRS,

Customer Question
SRS light is on....
SRS light is on. Trying to find fuse on fuse panel for SRS
JA: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?
Customer: No. But when I am near vehicle or inside the windows tighten up and the info on the tachometer goes blank.
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2004 CLK 320 coupe
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried to access driver side fuse panel
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: My emergency brake was sticking and I sprayed some WD40 on it. I notice it's near the driver side fuse panel.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
10/11/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

can you explain a little more in depth as to the timeline of events? and how this all happened?

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician