Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

My 2005 C320LK roof won't open. Error: Trunk partitioner,

Customer Question
please close...
My 2005 C320LK roof won't open. Error: Trunk partitioner, please close
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
10/11/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** struts that push the trunk luggage cover partition into place can become weak and not hold the partition firmly against the micro switch. You should check the struts and also check the hinging of the partition and the micro switch for the partition. You can wedge something into the micro switch to keep it closed and see if it turns off the warning. If the warning goes out when you override the micro switch the problem should be either the struts or the hinging of the partition.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician