Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

Just bought my Mercedes ml350 2005 from my friend, cannot

Customer Question

Just bought my Mercedes ml350 2005 from my friend, cannot turn on radio. It asks for code. I have radio code card, and code is 56566 but it doesn't work. It's just says WAIT and after some time, again I type same code, and it goes to WAIT for longer time... You think you can help me with this?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** the code on the card is not working, chances are that the radio has been replaced at some time in the past and requires a different code. You will need to remove the radio and give me the serial number from the back of the radio and I can look up the radio code. You will need two radio removal keys in order to remove the radio. The keys insert into the slots at the bottom of the radio to unlock the locks so you can slide the radio out. Click here for the keys. Most auto parts stores or radio shops have the keys. Click here for a way to remove the radio without the keys.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It's impossible for me to do this at this time, can I txt you later?
Expert:  Marty replied 10 months ago.

Yes, just reply back here with the serial number and I will look up the code for you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  Marty replied 10 months ago.

You're welcome