Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Mercedes CLSlight came on to stop vehicle too low. Turns out

Customer Question

Mercedes CLS(###) ###-####light came on to stop vehicle too low.
Turns out it was low only over the front left of car just over the wheel. (from driver looking over steering wheel it is too driver's left)
Punched the symbol to raise the car near the stick shift but no significant raising.
When cut car off and back on it goes from the stop vehicle too low message to Vehicle Rising. Please wait but after waiting no rising.
Please advise.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

hello you have a failed shock. the air shock has blown out and will not hold pressure to raise the car, you will need to have the car towed to a shop or dealer unless you do your own work. the shock will need to be replaced. it is not safe to drive this way as you can damage the other shocks. hope this helps, let me know if you need more help or info. i am always here to help. Lou P.

Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.

also you can get the parts from www.arnottindustries.com

again i hope this helps. let me know if you need more info i am here to help.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.