Super mechanic
Super mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. troubleshooting, diag. electrical, collision
2947720

On my e350 2011 wagon the nav and radio screen quit working

Customer Question

on my e350 2011 wagon the nav and radio screen quit working that is the audio and telephone
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. It involves a software update and has to be done by a dealer, I hate to have to say.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oq3t1qixq4sh89u/COMAND%20Online.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the bulletin with instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,