Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Start with smoke

Customer Question
start with smoke...
start with smoke
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
7/4/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** you tell me the history of this problem? Has this car been sitting unused for a long time?

this car i did not use for couple of month

Okay, if it ran fine 2 months ago I would suspect that the plunger in the fuel distributor is stuck. If the plunger is stuck you will get way too much fuel into the engine. The fuel distributor will need to be removed to check the plunger. A compression test should be performed to make sure that the engine is okay. Cleaning or replacing the spark plugs may help but if it's getting too much fuel the spark plugs will foul out.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please click on a rating for my service in order for the website to compensate me for answering your question.

Marty

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
after 1 minuth the car work fine is only start rich

I can call you in the morning if you would like to talk on the phone.

do i need to pay for the call

Yes phone support is an additional service. I sent you the additional service agreement yesterday. I can help you much better and faster with a phone call.