Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I am waiting on my husband to get here. He will understand

Customer Question
what you is going on...
I am waiting on my husband to get here. He will understand what you is going on
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a 2008 Mercedes benz c300 and I stop at the store and when I went back to get in my car It would not start nor would the radio or ac come on. But when I tried to jump it the radio came on and stayed on even when I took the key out and open the car door.
6/11/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, is your husband bringing a voltmeter for testing?

Do any other accessories such as headlights, windows, dash lights, work?

Is there any sound such as a clicking noise when you try to start it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will tell him to bring one
I know the flash lights and the signal ligts work once we put the cables on and on the radio panel it state to started car before radio shut off but it never did
No noise what so ever when trying to strat

Ok, once he gets there, let me know and I will direct him in testing

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
will there be another fee when he get here

No, just make sure to reply back in this thread and dont start a new question

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok he is here

Hi

Ok, there are 2 batteries in your vehicle - one under the hood which is for starting and one in the luggage compartment that is for the computers and other electrical accessories.

We need to first check the voltage at the battery in the engine compartment. - see attached for location

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That didnt work had it towed in

HI,

Ok

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager