MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Had dead battery on 2003 CLK 430. Radio says code, which I

Customer Question

Had dead battery on 2003 CLK 430. Radio says code, which I have entered. Wait comes up on the radio, then it switches back to code. I think the dealer changed the radio maybe I am putting in a code for the old radio. How do I get the code?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello, if you get me your vin and the serial number off the side of the radio i can get you the code and see if the system has been updated.

Hello Ron , not sure if you seen my last reply but if you can get me your vin, current code and radio serial number i can get you the code and get you back to some music. Lou P.