Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Got disconneced from mechanic online can i get reconnected

Customer Question
to chad fartal...
got disconneced from mechanic online can i get reconnected to chad fartal
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
5/30/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

hey

i m still with you on the other post

these are the parts you need .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MERCEDES-BENZ-BOSCH-CIS-EHA-FUEL-REGULATOR-VALVE-PART-2437020007-TESTED-/142007836233?fits=Year%3A1990%7CMake%3AMercedes-Benz&hash=item2110539e49:g:fTUAAOSw7FRWYgr0&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bosch-Fuel-Distributor-Rebuild-Kit-for-Mercedes-300E-CE-SL-TE-SE-SEL-0438101044-/291650239382?hash=item43e7b57b96:g:CNkAAOSw3ydV2hfk&vxp=mtr

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat