Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Both Dual A/C fans do not come on and my a/c is blowing hot…

Customer Question
Both Dual A/C fans...

Both Dual A/C fans do not come on and my a/c is blowing hot air. I work at Good Year. Check freon level, its fine. Replaced f44 fuse ac fane fuse. Started blowing cold then shut car off turned it back on started blowing warm again, pulled fuse out plugged it back in and started blowing cold again, now it is blowing warm air.

Mechanic's Assistant: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Check all fuses and relays.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?

Checked freon level.

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Mercedes
5/25/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 6 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Hi, my name is***** are your system pressures when it's blowing warm?