Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I want to know my gls450 engine number. The VIN is

Customer Question

I want to know my gls450 engine number. The VIN is 4JGDF6EE8HA757933
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello, your engine number is

Engine number ... 27682130379072

hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

hello, i had given you the engine number as requested, can you please take a second to rate my service so i may receive credit for helping?

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Hello, is there anything else i can do for you? i noticed that the question was still open and i have not been rated for getting you the engine number that you requested , i did respond 3 minutes after your original post to get you the info quickly, i am not sure what is the reason you are not rating but i will do what i can to help if there is an issue, thanks, ***** *****