Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

My car 2003 w203 1.8 kom. coupe when turn key no start. no

Customer Question

my car 2003 w203 1.8 kom. coupe when turn key no start. no elec.go to 52 fuse. what plomble.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: what thing do you want to know.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes i have mech.skill
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i got one merz. it cpu lost but have key can work fine except start now i got one cpu and reprograme already can tune key but still no power to fuse 52
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: i re place gear shifting unit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If anything after market has been wired into the vehicle at all this can cause an issue with some wiring circuits in some cases needing either re wired differently or removed all together.If this is found to be o.k. or no after market components installed this may be an issue with the ignition switch itself as I have seen fail before needing replaced.These will have to be checked/tested further to see if there is an issue needing repaired or replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i think i want you help. but ploblem up to when you have time to contact with me
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am here to help. Is anything after market wired to your model at all here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if posible can you post your time to contact together.i stay in frolida.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I will be here tomorrow morning around 10 am Mountain time.Current time here is 7 PM
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok we will try tomorow.sorry my english not well so need posting like this. my time 9.02 pm.now
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Let me know when your ready here. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi pete ok now i am free.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
O.k.,I am hereCan you tell me what you are asking or what you need here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
first. my problem when i turn key to start no power supply to start relay .i would like to know how power it came from.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
O.k,,was anythign after market wired in your model at all here like a remote start or alarm system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i use key pob
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying you just use the factory key and nothing else was wired into your vehicle here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i used fac. key the problem it i told you like that no power come to fuse 52 or about trans. system
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
O.k.,unfortunately after looking at my diagrams on this model here I dont see any wiring info I can use that fits your model to help here but someone else here may have the info you need.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. thank you very much .i wil be wait and try to keep on.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome