MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Mercedes 2015 stalls while driving JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Mercedes 2015 stalls while driving
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: driving Mercedes down the road at slow speed it stalled 2 times. COGINS OSTEEN. SAYS THEY SEE NO PROBLEM, AND THE 2 ATALLS ARE NOT ON THE COMPUTER
JA: Whether it's at the end of the driveway or on the highway, a car stalling can be dangerous. The good news is the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with all kinds of engine issues. How old is the battery? Does the car stall out mainly when going up or down hills?
Customer: NO HILLS IN THIS PART OF FLORIDA
JA: Got it. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: NO IT IS UNDER WARANTEE
JA: OK! The Mercedes Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: IT DROVE FINE AFTER THE TWO STALLS. THE MERCEDES DEALER HAS IT NOW.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, when the car stalled how long did it take before it would restart? also what is your vin number?