Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

Type of engine oil 40 Mercedes JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question
Type of engine oil for...
Type of engine oil for C2 40 Mercedes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Need oil for a C2 40 Mercedes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Need Eng oil for a C 240 Mercedes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
4/22/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello, the oil that we use is Mobile1 0W-40 full synthetic, here is a link to how it looks, you can get it from any parts store or walmart as well. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiJ8JWM76LMAhWDyIMKHRENDX0QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mobil.ca%2FCanada-English-LCW%2Fcarengineoils_products_mobil-1_0w40.aspx&psig=AFQjCNGK-Dl84puGebdG6XnyEeotJmM31A&ust=1461435891641485 please let me know if you have any questions. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.
Hello did you get the oil that I described ? Was I helpful?
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician