Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

SL500: Climate Control Unit wont let me select front air flow

Customer Question

Climate Control Unit wont let me select front air flow option. Only top or bottom. It's low on refrigerant so could that be connected to the issue?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello, low refrigerant will not cause this, did you select the blue switch on the center vents?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That worked. Thank you!
ok great :)Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.