MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

There appears to be a dead mouse in the drivers side air vent.

Customer Question

there appears to be a dead mouse in the drivers side air vent. How do I get it out?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I smell something dead coming from the left dash air vent
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: well yeah
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a 2007 gl450
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
HELLO, is this the drivers left side or in the center of the dash vent? and can you see the mouse??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind, I found it crushed by the emergency brake pedal just under the dash
oh god lol, ok is there anything else i can at least try to help with while you are here?