Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My name i Tal, i have an ML350 2006 mercedes and my engine

Customer Question

HI, my name i Tal, i have an ML350 2006 mercedes and my engine is not start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, Engine seems like it want to start, is not battery i i tried with cables and still not start the check engine light went on as well, and engine make sound like it want to start but it dont
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello. How did this issue start ?Did you check fuel pressure ?Have you filled gas recently ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, no problem with this, i suspect is the crank sensor, i have made research on the net and find out is a common issue with this car
crank sensor is common to fail only when engine is hot, and when it cools down it will start, you may have a fuel issue or fuel pump or control module issue, so can you answer the questions i have asked? i can surely help you with this but i need to get info from you as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well i was driving and all was fine, the check engine control l light turn on when i was driving, then i parked my car and the other day the engine didn't start. i have filled gas 4 days ago.
ok good, did you have the codes checked????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the car is in the mecanic now, he said he will replace the crank sensor and check the pc. when you say coded you mean the PC?
i mean check the fault codes that will be stored in the engine control module. that will tell me a lot of what is going on,
Hello, checking back to see if there was anything that was keeping you from rating me 5 stars, if so please let me know so i can do my best to assist , thanks, ***** *****