rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

ML350: 2008 ML 350, Front and Passanger Seats are not moving,

Customer Question

2008 ML 350, Front and Passanger Seats are not moving, the fuse is not blown BUT there seems to be a group of wires that is not connected to the main fuse box.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confidentwe can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skilllevel. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies toget to satisfactory results. Please be patient!I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it.First check for power and ground to the seat motors, then back check those wire you mentioned and see where they come from and go to.Thanks, Ron