Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

My abs workshop light is coming in 2004 s500, That's it, If

Customer Question
My abs workshop light is...
My abs workshop light is coming in 2004 s500
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible yes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: No, it runs fine
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
3/28/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, well the first thing we need to establish is a fault code of some type. the obvious issues are

• brake light switch
  • wheel speed sensors
  • wheel bearings

but without a fault code we would never know where to begin. are you able to get the codes read and return here for me to assist?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can do so in an hour.

OK cool, so let me know the fault codes and the description of the codes as well as your vin number and i can get you some info. :)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

:)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not going to need your help after all, please confirm refund my payment. Thank you.

ok, what was the issue? so maybe it will help another customer in the future?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am going to take the car to the dealership; not going to attempt fixing it.

AH ok, i understand, you can process your own refund by following the links for customer service. sorry it wasnt easier. hope it all goes well. if you have any issues with their diagnosis or anything and want a second opinion i am always here :) take care.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

was the phone call request a accident?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, I don't see a link to process the refund; can you handle?

oh gotcha, ill see i should be able to.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, thank you.
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician