Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have a 2009 gl450 codes p0172, p0175, and p0015, i ran a

Customer Question
i have a 2009 gl450...
i have a 2009 gl450 codes p0172, p0175
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: and p0015
JA: Huh?
Customer: i ran a scan on the vehicle that is the code that came up
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Mercedes Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: it has a oil leak
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Mercedes Mechanic will know what to do. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: i just bought the car over the weekend
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
3/20/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Hello. The p0172 and p0175 are usually a failed mass air flow sensor that makes the engine think that it is running rich or clogged air filters.
The p0015 is most likely a failed camshaft adjuster solenoid on the front of the engine on the passenger side of the head. For the exhaust camshaft. So for the most part they are not huge deals. If you just bought the car then I'm certain the issues where there and someone just erased the codes. Hope this information helps. If there is anything more you need let me know. Since you are not fixing the car yourself in not sure what kind of info you are looking for. Lou P.

Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician