Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It's showing Malfunction, It shows on my screen, I would…

Customer Question
It's showing Malfunction Mechanic's...

It's showing Malfunction

Mechanic's Assistant: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

It shows on my screen

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

I would like to know what's it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
3/18/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with this issue we are going to need to know what it is you are working on, year, make and model as well as engine size. Post back when you can and we can work from there. Also please explain what type of malfunction you are referring to. Post back with as many details as you can and we can work from there.