Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What mechanism cancel the turn signal on the 2004 e320?

Customer Question
what mechanism cancel the turn signal on the 2004 e320?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
3/10/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Chris, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer. The cancel tab mechanism is built into the air bag clock spring just under the steering wheel. It pops out and trips the release lever in the combination switch. Remove the steering wheel and replace the clock spring if your turn signal lever will not cancel when turning the wheel. This is a dealer item only las5 time I checked.

I hope that this information is helpful and if so, please take a minute to rate my service. If you need further assistance, please let me know. I will still be able to help you out even after you rate me. Thank you!

Chris

Hello! Just checking back to see if you received my answer and if you still need help.

Thank you!

Chris

Hello! Just checking back to see if you received my answer and if you still need help. I have not heard back from you since March 9th.

Thank you!

Chris