Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Joy battery good put key in wont start. c300, worked fine…

Customer Question
Joy battery good...

Joy battery good put key in wont start. c300

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Worked fine went to start again and would not start. no sound at all. We checked the battery and tried to jump start would not turn over. Checked the battery and it is good.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
3/7/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, what year is your C300?

its possible the PREFUSE box has a blown fuse inside.

will you attempt to fix yourself? if you are or are not comfortable with electrical let me know so i can give you the proper information to proceed with, Lou P. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/v9qzs5zudad7uep/2015-07-27%2021.04.52.png

this is the prefuse box which is what the jump start point actually is under the hood by the battery. it will need to be tested for blown fuses. hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may recieve my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE 1 or 2 stars AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! Lou P.

Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.