Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

My question is how do I get the radio code 2000 Mercedes

Customer Question
My question is how do...
My question is how do I get the radio code for my 2000 Mercedes Benz E320?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/4/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** your vin number and I can check the Mercedes database for your radio code.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
VIN number is *****

standby

Your radio code is 22232

Let me know if it works

Marty

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear Marty,
It says to wait and I am unsure how to hit okay on the radio system.
Lekie

If the radio say WAIT you must leave the key turned on to the first click and leave the radio turned on until WAIT changes back to CODE then you just enter the code and press the SEEK or SCAN button.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. Did you get the radio working?

Hi. I'm just following up with you on this question. I see that you have not rated my service yet. Do you need further assistance? Please remember that if you do not rate my service I do not get paid. Ratings are very important to the experts. Even though you have paid the website the website does not pay me for my help unless you positively rate my service.

Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician