Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Pete here, I have a 2004 S500 that I have been having

Customer Question
Pete here, I have...

Pete here, I have a 2004 S500 that I have been having battery drain problems with. I have a 7 amp draw and have pulled every fuse, every ***** ***** and still 7 amp short, now the drivers door will not open even when unlocked with remote or the key???

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am not ***** *****, I am Pete talking about disconnecting all the Signal Accusation modules in troubleshooting the drain\

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
I just got a bill for $31 not $18 you wanted and had no choice but to pay in order to get out of paypal, now it wants $31 again!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/3/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Pete,

I have enclosed the procedure in the link below for tracing and isolating a battery drain. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Have a look and see if this will help you trace and locate it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Battery%20drain%20Mar%203.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician