Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is I have to get the radio codes mercedes benze E420…

Customer Question
HI. my name is *****...
HI. my name is ***** ***** have to get the radio codes for my mercedes benze E420 my vin is WDBJF72F7VA274566...& the raido is saying WAIT not code also had new battery put in to...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
3/2/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With the wait message you have to leave the key on (battery charger connected is best) without turning it off at all for an hour and in some cases a little longer then an hour until it resets back to the radio code page.Once this is done then the code can be input into the radio.Check your glove box for a radio code card to see if your number is ***** it is not let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete