Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a e420 my vin number is wdbjf72f7va274566 ... can you…

Customer Question
Hi I have a e420...
Hi I have a e420 my vin number is ***** ... can you help me with the code !!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
3/1/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi Matthew, my name is***** will check for a radio code in the Mercedes database first thing tomorrow morning and post it here.

Marty

Hi Matthew, I never heard back from you. Do you still need the radio code?

sorry. my laptop is not well ... yes i need the codes ... can u help !!

No problem, I just wanted to be sure that you could receive my reply. Your radio code is 53524.

Let me know if it works.

Marty

Hi Matthew, did the radio code work?

Hi Matthew, I'm just following up with you on this question. I see that you have not rated my service yet. Do you need further assistance? Please remember that if you do not rate my service I do not get paid. Ratings are very important to the experts. Even though you have paid the website the website does not pay me for my help unless you positively rate my service.