Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I own a mercedes amg S65 2006 and would like to replace the…

Customer Question
I own a mercedes amg...
I own a mercedes amg S65 2006 and would like to replace the radio
i am looking for one with at least the following features: blue tooth, rear back up camera,
etc
should be a high end radio
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/28/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello. There are limited options for radios that will fit the exact same cutout. Here is a option let me know if it's what you had in mind.

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/171943634649

Other than similar items you would have to have it custom installed and some fiberglass work done to fill the space to make it a seamless install. Let me know if this helps. Lou.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
the car is a mercedes 2006 amg s65 convertable, twin turbo v12
I donot think this radio will fitmarc

your model is a w220 so any radio that says w220 will work. did this one not say w220?

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician