Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. I need a radio code, I just got my…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** *****. I need a radio code

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I just got my benz today and the radio is saying I need a code to get the radio code for the radio to work

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
Do you need the vin number of the car
2/27/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello. Yes I need the vin. Please :)

WDBLJ65G6YF159938

Ok be right back :)

Thank you!
They gave me the same code and it's not working

Ok. The radio was changed. You need to pull it out and give me the serial number off of it.

You can buy the tools online or Best Buy I believe. The are called "radio keys"

hello, did you get the radio out so i can get the serial number?

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.