Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My husband replaced the air intake hoses in a glk350 today…

Customer Question
my husband replaced the air...
my husband replaced the air intake hoses in a glk350 today and now the car wont start any suggestions
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
we have tried to jump the battery and that didnt work either. The battery is only 3 months old
2/27/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello. What air intake hoses ?

im not sure will go and ask him
there are 2 hoses one on each side of the grill
we have now been able to jump the car off

Ok , sounds like the battery may just be dead ?

Was the key on or radio on ?

Oh ok so you got the car running ?

ok thanks . nothing was left on in the car
we did
just wanted to make sure changing those hoses didnt affect anything

Oh ok, so did you need my assistance any more ?

could changing the hoses caused this to happen

No It could not. The hoses are just plastic and don't affect anything. I think that the battery is just weak and needs to be changed and tested.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.