Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2000 ML 320, and my cooling fan just fell off, I…

Customer Question
Hi ***** ***** my...

Hi ***** ***** my name is***** have a 2000 ML 320, and my cooling fan just fell off

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was driving home and heard some rattling noise from the engine. When I stopped to check, the cooling fan between the engine and radiator was off frre being tossed around

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/24/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi Richard, my name is***** see your description of what happened but I don't see a question. What would you like to know about this?