Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have 92 300te 4 matic with daytime running lights and had…

Customer Question
have 92 300te 4 matic...
have 92 300te 4 matic with daytime running lights and had the car running yesterday after sitting awhile and went inside the house to do other things and came out about 15 minutes later and found the car was not running and the lights were off.this car was originally sold in canada.lookin online i see it has a daytime running light relay but i cant find it.
can you give me any info aboyt this problem?
thanks
loren
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/22/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi Loren, sorry for the wait on this question I was away this weekend. Click on the document below for the location of the DRL control unit. The unit will either be located behind the battery or behind the instrument cluster.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Marty