Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am habing some problems
, my brake light and stop…

Customer Question
I am habing some...

I am habing some problems

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My brake light and stop lamps on my passenger side are off 2001 merceds benz e 320 the other side works just fine i think i may have blew the fuse

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/20/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** am a professional here at justanswer and i noticed your question has not been answered yet. I hope i can still assist with your issue. Keep in mind i cannot see , touch, or hear what you may be experiencing but i have the automotive knowledge to assist you in the right direction. the Tail lights are not controlled by a fuse. You can check then they are all on the side of the drivers side of the dash. But the headlight switch controls the lights. All of them. If there is a issue then your headlight switch needs replaced. That is the light control module as well. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician