Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am sitting in my dead sprinter. Saying no starts left.

Customer Question
Hi Michael. I am sitting...
Hi Michael. I am sitting in my dead sprinter. Saying no starts left. Filled with def. no change. I'm here with my mechanic and his scanner and unable to reset.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/18/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 2 years ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

good evening my name is ***** ***** I will assist

does he have the x sentry program to determine the code??? it will not re set until the code is determined, repaired and most likely re gened

Roy

Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

hello, are you still needing assistance? if not what did you do to get the van running?