Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a estate c200 2008. I left the door open through the…

Customer Question
I have a estate c200...
I have a estate c200 2008. I left the door open through the night.. in the morning the car would not start. I charged the battery for two days and it still wont start. It unlocks. The lights comes on but it wont turn the starter. There is no response at all..i even tried my spare key..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/17/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** sounds like your battery may not have taken the charge. Have you tried jump starting the car from another vehicle?

Are you there? I have not heard back from you?

Let me know if you need further assistance.