Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to retrieve a card that slipped behind the grain…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to retrieve a card that slipped behind the wood grain roll-top center console on my 2013 Mercedes GLK. I can see the card underneath the center console but I need directions on how to take the bottom out of the center console to retrieve it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes, I have already removed the top of the center console - so halfway there. Just need instruction on how to remove the bottom of the console.

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?

2013 GLK 350. besides the foregoing nothing else I can think of.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/13/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello. I'll be able to upload the factory instructions. I'll check back later with all the documents. Lou