Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to replace my 2004 sl500 MAF fuel trim. Can you tell…

Customer Question
I need to replace my...
I need to replace my 2004 sl500 MAF fuel trim. Can you tell me specifically which one to buy and if I can get instructions to do it myself?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/12/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you looking to replace the MAF sensor?

ok, the one you want is Part number(###) ###-#### ***** is a mercedes benz part number, and it is easy to replace, just remove the air cleaner and the intake pipe, then disconnect theb MAf sensor and use a screwdriver to push into the clip that holds it in, and it comes right off,Tim