Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Thanks, Lou -- the car only has 82,000 miles on it. Do you…

Customer Question
Thanks, ***** ***** the car...
Thanks, ***** ***** the car only has 82,000 miles on it. Do you advise replacing both? Anything related to the air suspension system?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/11/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

I will reply to your other chat. You accidentally started a new one. So don't reply to this one anymore. I'll message in a minute on our other chat. Lou

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

i noticed you had closed your other chat, was i now helpful? did you need more assistance?

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician