MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Need to replace the exhaust manifold drivers side
, its

Customer Question

need to replace the exhaust manifold drivers side
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: its cracked
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am i gonna get a response?
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Can you give me your vin so I can get you the requested information ? Thanks , Lou.