Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have a 1985 380 SL Mercedes Benz left ignition in the ON…

Customer Question
have a 1985 380 SL...
have a 1985 380 SL Mercedes Benz left ignition in the ON position overnight battery dead recharge batterygetting fuel getting spark that car will not start somebody told me that to reset the ECM is that true and how do I do it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/4/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you say it will not start are you saying it cranks but dose not run or dose it not crank?