Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have a 2015 c250,yesterday i locked myself out of the

Customer Question
car,when both sets of keys...
i have a 2015 c250,yesterday i locked myself out of the car,when both sets of keys were in the car,how is this possible to do as when i purchased the car i was told you carnt,lock yourself out with both keys in the car.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
2/2/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello can you explain to me how you like both keys in the car how did you exit the car and how did you lock the doors without having the key they are pretty hard to lock the keys in the car you actually have to try to lock the keys in the car, it's not like you cannot lock the keys in the car it's just that if they're not easily locked in the car so if you can explain to me the scenario of how it happened I may be able to advise on what went wrong

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician