Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Computer says I need to replace the SBC pressure accumulator…

Customer Question
Computer says I need...

Computer says I need to replace the SBC pressure accumulator and I was wondering how many labor hours does that require.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I drive a 2006 CDI with 165k. Warning came on about a month ago. The pads and rotors are relatively new. What else can I tell you?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
2/2/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello. To replace the hydraulic unit it will take about 1-2 hours to effectively replace the unit and then bleed the system. All in all its a very easy repair. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician