Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My name is ***** *****. My wife's 2010 E350 will not start,

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. My wife's 2010 E350 will not start, all dashboard lights come on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The car is making a clicking like noise and will not start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

HELLO, if its clicking it sounds like the battery may be weak, have you tried jump starting the car? also this model has a issue with the ground cable having poor connection, the battery is located under the back seat and is easy to access. the cable may be bad between the battery and sheet metal. let me know if you can jump start or charge the battery and if it helps. Lou

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.