Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Auto trunk release mercedes s430
, vin WDBNG70J01A7710.

Customer Question

auto trunk release for 2001 mercedes s430
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: vin WDBNG70J01A7710. THE TRUNK CAN BE OPENED WITH KEY BUT NOT BY SWITCH OR KEY FOB.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mercedes Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my order # ***** ***** service dropped out. waiting
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

hello, most likely the trunk vacuum element is leaking and the pse module stopped activation. pull fuse 62 from the rear fuse box. ill send a diagram over to tell where the fuse is at. pull the fuse and wait a minute and then reinstall it and see if the trunk now works. Lou

Hello are you still needing assistance ?