Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Look like what I 't see any picture. I lost the key fob, the…

Customer Question
Look like what I don't...
Look like what I don't see any picture.
I lost the key fob , the car is open and I have the key blade, I have to get the car towed to a mercedes shop who says he can program the new bland key fobs I have .So I need to get the car out of park.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mercedes
1/29/2016
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 2 years ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello I can help I'll send a phone offer over to assist faster

There is a hole at the shifter under the letter D, put a pen in the hole and press the release then you can move the shifter out of park